Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Demon Lord’s Descent

Hi all, Kitsune here. Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for my beginner mistakes ><.

Anyone know why manga chapters are getting deleted on the site?

Btw how will you translate the Sisters?
FriedButter or Butterfly?

Yay for translator!

Double-page supporter
@degreich keep in mind i dont know 100% but i think its over the fact a few scanlators took issue with md trying to go legitimate.

Power Uploader
@silverden Everything done by Kitsune and I will be re-released on MangaDex. This includes: Onimote, Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken, Maou-sama Retry, Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" and Seirei-Tachi No Rakuen To Risou No Isekai Seikatsu. We'll also rehost Dousei Seikatsu and Shomin Sample (the latter will be remastered a bit too)

Dex-chan lover
@degriech Hoooo, boy. Things got really ugly around here.
The short version is that many scanlator groups felt that MangaDex wasn't being clear with them and left, taking the series' chapters they had here with them. Now there are many series that went from 50+ chapters to zero because of that and who knows if someone else friendly to MD will pick them... For what I know, TOOR are the staff of Hatigarm who did several series and didn't agree with the leaving.
Yes I avoided the drama deliberately. Thigs got ugly enough.

@silverden If you mean the manga i picked up after the "war", this should be because other manga series were originally mine and Ron's. We were the duo and trio if you include the PR that did them. I am only reclaiming izakaya nobu and this series

@kimeraspacial The name will remain the same because it is meant to be that way. I am considering putting it as Butterfry/ied but Friedprawn FriedButter sounds fattier than Butterfry/ied XD

Users who are viewing this thread