Ingoshima - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Broken Doll

All guys surrounding a man and a woman, but they're planning to rape the man and not the woman. Finally no more cliche moments

I'm slightly worried with page 21 of chapter 31. I wonder when that will happen but looks like it won't take too long, this dude will probably put her in danger with his thirst for revenge. Can't blame the guy tho... this island is fucked up.

how many chapters are we behind?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, when a character goes into a frenzy mode, you know that something is about to go wrong.
Gonna have some pretty irrational thoughts later on.

Dex-chan lover
Okay bro ... we get you ... they all gotta die ... yadda yadda. But can you stop shouting in enemy territory? Sure, you're gonna get revenge ... but not if they follow you back to your camp and ambush you first. Or worse attack you right here ... although if they attacked right now you probably got a +10 buff to vengeance which causes all attacks to deal double damage at the cost of stamina. Just being a bit more mindful of where you are would have been great.

Also, my dickless best wingman friend ... you went down fighting. Still ... tough choice ... get fucked and live or get killed. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Behind enemy lines making unnecessary noise when last chapter you were spouting shit about being careful/ silent.

Group Leader
Are we gonna look back at this series and see that a killer rampage all began with a dude losing his dick? It's wack but this series is great in a bad way

Contributor
F for best friend.

Also yeah, kill him if you can, but be careful to not end like him, you still need your Dick after all.

Could he not scream in enemy territory? Like if he cares about the girl, he should be idk trying to protect the girl and one way to protect her and make sure she lives is that you SHUT YOUR DAMN TRAP

Users who are viewing this thread