Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Contributor
As in tradition most powerful weapon is of course, Katana.

Double-page supporter
"Tactic"
Yo boys, we've got a tactic now:
Let's steal all the shit we need!

Dex-chan lover
So essentially, her name signifies that her only true worth is that she was first (and I suppose the fact that she is a woman), and the mc expects any other qualities to end up surpassed by later creations when he got more experience and power in that world. ...Sounds about right, at least for a realist maou.

I believe he should have named her Lilith instead of Eve, as Eve actually is a second human women. First one was Lilith, made in the same manner as Adam, but she left Eden incited by the archangel Samael (also known as Satan) and became a demon.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, Lilith makes more sense on the demonic front at least, being the progenitor of the lilim. If this guy wanted to be really sneaky, he could have named her Asherah after
God's alleged forgotten wife.

Maybe it's because Eve was the progenitor of all humanity (like he was) and he wants her to be the progenitor of all his offspring.

Group Leader
@Randomizer I think they're going to break into the castle and use the material there to create the invasion force right there inside the castle for a sneak attack.

I believe that Lilith would've been a more appropriate name for her. As Lilith is depicted as the first woman created from the same clay as Adam. Sine Lilith has a certain connection to demons, naming the demon maid secretary Lilith makes more sense.

@zing Lilith rebelled against her creator, refusing to be obedient. Eve did too, for that matter. Those early model women clearly had some design flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread