Fire Force - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - Question Your Devotion

Group Leader
*Manga is literally about finding and beating the Evangelist*

Evangelist:
Show me your devotion

Dex-chan lover
Just like that the strongest from 1st division converted?
Hell, another one joining otherside rank.

Group Leader
Haumea's side boob is enough to get me going for another 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Haumea has great side-boob. Off-shoulder outfits really look nice.

Did Burns get converted? I continue to be surprised. Also thought the Chief dude would be evil but he seems to be checking out ok with Obi.

Double-page supporter
Just let the Evangelist win already or Deus Ex the MC into winning anyways.

Aggregator gang
This, this is not faith. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Getting rather tired of these developments. It's been a downward slope for quite a while now and it's only getting steeper.
I might not mind as much if the antagonist team wasn't mostly composed out of complete bastards.

@Bairus i agree. the plot is just sinking downhill. i hope it gets better. the antagonists are just boring too. i don't ever care what they want

Dex-chan lover
That's BS, Haumea is now able to read minds? Not only that, she is able to react properly at the same time with a good answer? I know this is a shounen, but this is a long shot for several reasons, one of them is that words carry much more than their literal meaning, they carry what we bring together with us, so each interpretation of a word to a person takes into account several factors that they gone through on their lives. Which makes impossible for someone that isn't all-knowing to reply perfectly as Haumea did, that's a Deus ex machina moment: banding together the white hoods and the 1st company.

Users who are viewing this thread