Sousei no Onmyouji

Group Leader
Wanted to post the first comment for this awesome series on this website, so here it is :D.

As a fan of gauntlet-based weapons, I'm digging the new equipment characters are showing off.

Fed-Kun's army
So the end of Chapter 50 is the start of Benio's spin-off story. That's good to know.

Fed-Kun's army
The appeal is to keep things interesting. It's a drama plot point to either test the faith of the couple (which in rare cases has them break up for the third person much later down the road) or gives the 3rd person a charm point to overcome their heartbreak and become something of a likable character.

I have yet to read a triangle I enjoyed... They usually make me hate all the characters. Even if I liked them before.

Great series, it's my all time favorite! Read the manga folks, dont watch the anime!

Can someone help out this guy who's only watched the anime? I liked the show a good bit but i'm not sure where I start with the manga or how much is the same lol.

@Jesotku The show kinda deviated from the manga at some point a bit with some filler and such, so it's best to read from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Avoid getting trolled into reading this part out of order, lots of "pruning" going on. Ah.. I do love me some good house cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
Benio in manga is much more cuter than the anime...tho its not bad either

Users who are viewing this thread