notice of reloading chapters

Power Uploader
Hello!
Are you considering the possibility of adding a function: notification of reloading chapters? and bookmark: favorite and custom?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I have no idea what "reloading chapters" means, much less sending off notifications for it. Custom follow categories are considered.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@kvodan You mean when they get simply edited, not completely re-uploaded as a new separate chapter, and it doesn't bump the chapter in your Follows with a new timestamp or remove the read marker? If so, I don't think we'll be doing either, since I think it would be a bit difficult to make that strictly optional and I would assume the majority of readers wouldn't want it anyway for every little change, especially if it's just someone fixing a typo or whatnot.

Power Uploader
@Teasday I believe this has to do with the drama recently, many series have been nuked and others are now re-uploading new version for it. If that's the case though, I don't think it's possible for such feature because there's no way to differentiate a "new" upload vs. a "re-upload"

Contributor
Though it would be possible to suppress notices if say someone else uploaded the same chapter just from another scanlater this could be an optional setting by the user. However I can see possible issues with it being done this way.

Users who are viewing this thread