Group Leader
Just what the hell is up with Chiyo? Does she have such a low opinion of Igarashi that she's embarrassed to let her professor know that he's her boyfriend? Or does she actually not consider him her boyfriend? You know for sure if Ookuma was her boyfriend she would be proudly announcing to Robin that she was madly in love with him. And now that Nagatsuki is over her fixation with Ookuma, is she giving Chiyo the okay to go after him, herself?

@FredFriendly is it bad that one of the main reasons I'm still reading is to wait for Igarashi to find someone who won't treat him like shit?

Group Leader
@Ritzubear Nope, you're most likely in the majority of readers who feel the same way. But, ya know, he'd probably be just swapping one set of problems for another set of problems if he got a new girlfriend...

Dex-chan lover
all I want is for Igarashi to find out the truth, and for Chiyo to be actually honest with her "boyfriend". But that won't happen, just like Igarashi finding a new gf and breaking up with the current one won't.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly @Ritzubear

Ah the old I can upgrade you for someone else but. Doubt it would work. The author loves drama, so he would be happy temporarily. But ultimately swapping one set of problems for another. At this point I’m waiting for the drama to hit the fan and to see everyone’s reaction.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author will be playing this cat and mouse game between the two until it ends or the recent developments in the latest raws......
but you know if I understood it correctly the author is once again making Igarashi out to be the bad one in the relationship and therefore everything is justified in how Chiyo reacts and does. Like she's been an angel the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89

Whats your opinion about they way they are painting him? Eventually you think he might snap?

Double-page supporter
You know, I remember way back when people were complaining about the "award winning" tag and wanted it removed, at the time I couldn't really understand why...
Now I understand. I completely understand.

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer
He's not perfect or the brightest but most of the blunders (this one included i.e drinking) he hasn't done on purpose. He's never set out to hurt Chiyo iirc and always seems to generally care about her and her best interests but can't say the same about her. Selfishness seems to be her strongest character trait.

Aggregator gang
Maybe it's really a cautionary tale about when to call it quits. We continuing to read this even though it's nothing but endless drama. Are we not akin to some poor sap remaining in a sour relationship for the hope it will one day turn sweet?

Perhaps the day we decide it's no longer worth the excruciating experience of reading even we want to know what happens will be a moment of growth for us all.

Yeah, not fckin likely.

I just want my boy Igarashi to find happiness and its very obviously not with Chiyo.

Users who are viewing this thread