Miracle App Store - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Considering dropping this. I don't know what it is with Korean MCs being both dumb as hell when it's touted how intelligent and clever they are, AND the moment you give them an inch they start becoming extremely arrogant and selfish.

Does anyone know if the MC tightens up after this?

Because seriously. He's talking about franchising so happily, not even considering that means he needs a SECOND magical coffee machine which he can't get on his own because you can only ever buy the one from the App Store, and there's no recipe to let the branch stores in on so they can make it because it's just 'put it in magic machine and liquid gold comes out'.

He's an idiot.

The writing isn't bad, the translation is. More specifically, it's not even the translation, but the English grammar, choice of words, and sentence structure. I'm having a hard time figuring out what they're even talking about :(

I do thank the translators, though. Anything is better than nothing.

Double-page supporter
So is this canceled and the translators are just catching up with the raws? If so then I hope they at least finish on an arc that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny ya'll complain about the writing, when the scenario is so bizarre I didn't really bother reading most of it.
I'm mostly browsing through this thing, at this point.

Power Uploader
@dArkus_Orion we couldn't find capable TLs (for our budget) but One Shot Scans helped us by providing a TL. You should find fine translations now...

Users who are viewing this thread