Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 11 Ch. 41 - Soul-healing Water

Dex-chan lover
holy shit it feels like years since last time I read about this, forgot all about the story too RIP

Dex-chan lover
Ayy, lets go!
It's been a clean minute since this was lost to the annals of time along with anything else OTS had. Glad to see it back up and running. LIGS also says they have more done from their post on their website. They comin' in clutch!

@kronix
You can always re-read it back. it was a satisfying when bitch princess got what she deserves

Now that's a big difference. Last time Naofumi encountered her he could barely keep his own neck. Did he really grow that quickly or did something else change?

@SparkyLark
They did fight in the second wave which was quite a long time ago, so he should've gotten quite a lot stronger with all the gathering he's doing and his leveling (especially his leveling, 'cause this island at this point in time is a super grind spot). Also, I forgot if it's happened already 'cause its been such a long time, but I think he unlocked more things from the shield (Edit: Yeah, it seems he did in ch 34).

Fim

I have no recollection of that woman. I guess I'll have to read the whole thing again.

Yesssssss fuck yessss finally ugh!!! I've waited for soo long man.... Thanks alot lhtrans. For doing this one and i pray you guys will continue translating this manga. And can anybody tell me why the fuck one time scans drop this manga?

Leader of OTS got busy so most of the group’s activity came to a halt. He did transferred some of the manga into LIG as a temporary solution though. Took a while but they finally got a chapter out.

In case any of the scanlators read this: it's "elixir", not "elixer".
/grammarnazi mode off

Contributor
it's "elixir", not "elixer".
/grammarnazi mode off
kn1000a
No need to apologise.
Letitgo always did quality work, but I'm fucking disappointed with this LHT joint.
There's no way they didn't know how terrible LHT can be, and they got what's coming.

Double-page supporter
i don't remember the sword that raph used... can someone tell me the chapter on where they got the sword?...

Users who are viewing this thread