Author Chapter 41 (Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari)
Thanks for the chapter and thank you for picking this up
holy shit it feels like years since last time I read about this, forgot all about the story too RIP
Ayy, lets go!
It's been a clean minute since this was lost to the annals of time along with anything else OTS had. Glad to see it back up and running. LIGS also says they have more done from their post on their website. They comin' in clutch!
@kronix
You can always re-read it back. it was a satisfying when bitch princess got what she deserves
thanks for continuing this.
omg new chapter
Now that's a big difference. Last time Naofumi encountered her he could barely keep his own neck. Did he really grow that quickly or did something else change?
damn... so short... yet so good.
finally
@SparkyLark
They did fight in the second wave which was quite a long time ago, so he should've gotten quite a lot stronger with all the gathering he's doing and his leveling (especially his leveling, 'cause this island at this point in time is a super grind spot). Also, I forgot if it's happened already 'cause its been such a long time, but I think he unlocked more things from the shield (Edit: Yeah, it seems he did in ch 34).
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
I have no recollection of that woman. I guess I'll have to read the whole thing again.
@Fim
They fought her at the last Wave invasion while on the Ghost Ship. Starting on Chapter 16 to Chapter 18.
Thank you so much for picking this up!
Yesssssss fuck yessss finally ugh!!! I've waited for soo long man.... Thanks alot lhtrans. For doing this one and i pray you guys will continue translating this manga. And can anybody tell me why the fuck one time scans drop this manga?
I've already read the rus version months ago.
Leader of OTS got busy so most of the group’s activity came to a halt. He did transferred some of the manga into LIG as a temporary solution though. Took a while but they finally got a chapter out.
In case any of the scanlators read this: it's "elixir", not "elixer".
/grammarnazi mode off
it's "elixir", not "elixer".
/grammarnazi mode off
kn1000a

No need to apologise.
Letitgo always did quality work, but I'm fucking disappointed with this LHT joint.
There's no way they didn't know how terrible LHT can be, and they got what's coming.
i don't remember the sword that raph used... can someone tell me the chapter on where they got the sword?...
This is completely different from Webnovel that keeps me excited lol..