Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
This is why Kai should've just said something like "Try to make more friends in Middle School, I won't have time to see you as much." or something less extreme. I know this is a manga and all, but what she did is just being a bad friend, and would normally just lead to the friendship possibly ending, and perhaps years of bad blood.

Plus, she'll feel really stupid later and it'll be awkward to make up, especially since making friends with an entire class is not only improbable, but something you probably don't want to do due to there (almost) always being some bad or seriously bad eggs in any given class. Creepy people, stalkers, users and abusers, future serial killers, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, they're just kids, and it's a slice of life.

Slice of life often becomes slice of strife temporarily. I feel like they throw random assed drama in to them from time to time just to shut up the swarm of people who are reading a slice of life series and asking where the progress is.

Dex-chan lover
@arcsalvo lol dude, projecting your own school problems here. You just don't like the idea of someone having happy class where you can befriend everyone and everyone is nice. Me too never been in one, but at the very least I don't run aroung with a grudge. Take it easy, you negative boy

Users who are viewing this thread