S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Knight's vow

sweet the wn/ln just reached 4 chapters translated (aside from the patreon chapter) and this manga does move faster than it. hopefully kick the translator into overdrive

Dex-chan lover
awww no cat puns in the skills but no big deal and he got a big breasted elf as a master nice

Cat will grown up as behemoth and will protecting big breast elf and soon, it will be able to talk and later transform to a human. Blah blah xD

reborn as a monster and kept as a pet isekai... Don't we have enough of those already? got so old so fast
I gave up 3 pages in

Is it really a isekai? He said he got reincarnated, but also said he was a adventurer, and a knight.. It doesn't look like It is. :eek:
Not that It really matters to me, I'm here just for the perverted adorable kitten. :3

I think I'd rather have a self-aware kitty than another isekai. These authors get unique ideas that somehow require truck-kun to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread