5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Seven Goodbyes ⑤

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting Nino to NOT take this opportunity to say farewell to Kintarou. MC laddie, you're playing with real fire now.

Oh no. She either finds out or she realizes she doesn't need to say goodbye to him now that he's close to her again. MC you messed up.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this will not end as the second
Masamune-kun, when the author deceives the readers by false paring
, only in order to make the obvious couple less obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Author is shit, literally no romance development all these chapters. Garbage manga

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Lol, do not be so toxic. Not to mention the fact that romance is not the only genre of this manga and the author does not have to focus on it literally in every chapter.

Group Leader
I know. It's a manga so they just can't say: "Sorry, It's was me, Dio da!"

*sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, I should say I wasnt expecting someone making a comment about Revenge but damn, SO MUCH SALT!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix @SuperOniichan
I agree with SuperOniichan. Harems are usually as good as the girls they present to us: romance can come later and will be well accepted, but the journey before that is just as important. If I don't take my time to grow fond of the characters, why should I care who they fall in love with?

(Also, SuperOniichan, please avoid spoilers about "fresh" mangas. If you want to say the School Days' boy loses his head for a girl it's fine - it's ancient history by now -, but spoilering a manga which isn't even finished is a bit...)

Dex-chan lover
@Geany Oh, please forgive me, I already forgot that the last chapter came out just today. I will remove the information under the spoiler

UPD. In any case, this is the reason why I prefer yuri anime, not yuri manga, since the relationship and the end of the story are formed too quickly and I do not always have time to adjust to the mood and get used to the characters. On the other hand, I like all the sisters so much that now I'm "afraid" of any route.

Users who are viewing this thread