This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Group Leader
I GENERALLY HAVE A DEEP HATRED FOR CANARIA. NOT A DEEP DISLIKE. I MEAN ABSOLUTE HATRED.

YOU IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Aggregator gang
This chapter.... ugh Canaria you beautiful dunce you 😑

(Also, the thing about the social media posts, I heard about that, some authors found their chapters on Instagram and threatened to sue— sucks)

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've seen harem protags less dense than this fool of an mc. Man goes out of his way to clear any misunderstandings that the meeting might have caused and then she wonders why he is upset as continues to bring up divorce for his happiness?

Dex-chan lover
"Dearest Canaria,

I have never had the time to write a response you your many, shall we say, 'unique' letters. But now I seem to have plenty of time to think and write. While I may not be as 'articulate' as you are with quill and paper, I feel that these words truly represent my feelings:

Bitch you dumb as hell.

Sincerely, your devoted husband, (seriously, read this part again, idiot)
Prince Cesar"

Fed-Kun's army
She's so fucking dumb. I hate when isekai characters are like "the novel went this way so this MUST be how things are" like great im so glad we established the fact that you are a single celled organism with tunnel vision SMH

when do we get back to cuteness and fluff?? cesar, you gotta make yourself clear!!

thank u for the scanlations as always LunaLotusScans!

Sometimes it hurts how ignorant shoujo mc's can be. This girl's got it bad.

ajshjshd im sorry i just love this angst and been waiting for that sad face of cesar plus the cute blush when he held cana.
Lets remind ourselves that cana has been prepared for the divorce for years to the point she has solidified that belief that he doesnt love her and will marry the better for the throne and believed cesar to be that kind of person, a prince who wants the throne instead of a lonely husband who wants to be loved. All the effort she did was not because she loves him but because she was merely trying to save her life plus the lack of affection and communication between them solidifies her belief. Everything or signals she took from him was simply a forced relationship or actions as a friend. so yes, she doesnt see him as a man at all and it will need more work for her to change her perspective because she thought cesar wants to be an emperor is the best ending for the man.

I don't think I understand how she could go through life being that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread