The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

Another appalling work of plagiarism... It might've been more acceptable if they at least changed up the character designs, but since this ironically promised to be faithful to the novel, it's not possible. What a shame...

For anyone wondering, there's no yaoi except for the fanart

EDIT: there's probably going to be some yaoi going on lol

Nice, I found this manhua through some apalling fanart on IG. I'm not one to read yaoi but let's see how it goes. Great art and story, I like it so far. When are new chapters coming out?

Fucking masterpiece. Read the novel if you think the story is interesting. ?

Edit: For the people asking about whether there's yaoi: Yes and no. It's more like there's a grand story where in it two men fall in love. It's not like the whole manhua is built around yaoi. So much shit goes down and honestly the story is compelling on its own. I got my straight boyfriend to read/watch this and he says it's great. The yaoi is a more subplot really. And looking at China's anti-homosexuality laws I doubt there's gonna be anything explicit going down.

Oh, I didn't realize this was BL when I started reading it. ..Well, not that I mind =3

(It's quite light, though.)

The writing is good and the Yaoi isn't distracting. Ultimately dropped due to slow pacing and lack of action.

The writing is good and the Yaoi isn't distracting. Ultimately dropped due to slow pacing and lack of action.

This is my ultimate FAVOURITE!!! I read the novel, watched the anime, and read the man hwa and is currently listening to the audio drama. I absolutely recommend this. AMAZING.

i love this story, beautiful art... i know it has yaoi tag but honestly i think its still worth reading if u r into cultivation/ martial arts/ reincarnation plots. i dont think the yaoi aspect is even noticeable within the plot, could be easily omitted or pass for friendship if you werent aware its supposed to be yaoi.

Users who are viewing this thread