Versatile Mage

Ada

Seems to be interesting, going to follow this one for now and see how the story unfolds.

Contributor
The novel pretty dope, even surpass japanese isekai magic LN
Sadly the animation is shit

Double-page supporter
Oh, I remember this one, Let's see how they did, hmm, not bad, let's hope the MC becomes less moronic.

Double-page supporter
I take all my pessimism back, the MC has some depth to him, and the artist made the characters legitimately attractive, this is worth it IMO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder will the story follow the novel or animation. As the second season of the animated, seemed like an entirely different story all together.

Group Leader
Oh, I remember this one, Let's see how they did, hmm, not bad, let's hope the MC becomes less moronic.
Last edited 1 mo by MangaDex.
Is this some DIVINE INTERVENTION??? NANI?

KK

Since when can Mo Fan use all Magic? I thought he only has Dual-Element (Fire/Lighting).

The manhua is finally out! Its anime is so bad and anticlimactic. But this manhua looks very promising.

Dex-chan lover
I just seriously do not understand what is up with Chinese stories, and forcing status and hierarchy snobbery when it is not needed.
The MC's an idiot who cannot figure his way into a cereal box. It'd have been enough if the MC was uncaring for conventional science, but was enthusiastic about magical theories. Instead, he somehow turned into a Wuxia hero the moment he crossed over, barking crap like: "Hmpth! I will show the world! They will ALL see!"
...See what? It's just middle-school, calm down.

Group Leader
@Solipsist You wouldn't understand if you haven't lived in China before. It's a completely different cultural thing that's much easier to see in experience than in words.

@zombiesarenotokay
I think what happened was trash scans translated the series until they found out that an official translation was coming out. At which point they posted the final chapter they were translating and stopped. They also put a link up for the official translation at webnovel.com in the last page of the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread