Author Versatile Mage
Seems to be interesting, going to follow this one for now and see how the story unfolds.
The novel and the first season of the anime were pretty good. I wonder how this pans out?
The novel pretty dope, even surpass japanese isekai magic LN
Sadly the animation is shit
Oh, I remember this one, Let's see how they did, hmm, not bad, let's hope the MC becomes less moronic.

Last edited 4 mo ago by MangaDex.

Correct name is Full-Time Magician.
I take all my pessimism back, the MC has some depth to him, and the artist made the characters legitimately attractive, this is worth it IMO

Last edited 2 mo ago by gaigous.

I wonder will the story follow the novel or animation. As the second season of the animated, seemed like an entirely different story all together.
Oh, I remember this one, Let's see how they did, hmm, not bad, let's hope the MC becomes less moronic.
Last edited 1 mo by MangaDex.
Is this some DIVINE INTERVENTION??? NANI?
@JustNatsuki IKR! I need to go sacrifice some donuts and virgins on the altar.
Since when can Mo Fan use all Magic? I thought he only has Dual-Element (Fire/Lighting).
The manhua is finally out! Its anime is so bad and anticlimactic. But this manhua looks very promising.
I just seriously do not understand what is up with Chinese stories, and forcing status and hierarchy snobbery when it is not needed.
The MC's an idiot who cannot figure his way into a cereal box. It'd have been enough if the MC was uncaring for conventional science, but was enthusiastic about magical theories. Instead, he somehow turned into a Wuxia hero the moment he crossed over, barking crap like: "Hmpth! I will show the world! They will ALL see!"
...See what? It's just middle-school, calm down.
@Solipsist You wouldn't understand if you haven't lived in China before. It's a completely different cultural thing that's much easier to see in experience than in words.
Wtf was with that last chapter? where the hell is the fight scene
it's much better than the anime.. too bad the chapters are coming out so slowly..
Are we sure "Chaos" isn't just a pen name for Mad Snail?