Cocytus

Fed-Kun's army
Grim, but compelling. It’s not really enjoyable, but it’s an interesting read. I like stories about dysfunctional people though, so this is right up my alley.

I like the short final chapter. The blonde woman seemed too clever to not know what was going on.

First story was alright.
Ending is a bit ambiguous with implications of an unhappy ending but at least I can imagine a happy ending because it's slightly ambiguous.

Second story, while written well, is about a manipulative trash MC. Unless you're into toxic manipulative relationships, please skip this. Ruined my mood cause I didn't know what I was getting myself into until I finished it. 100% regrettable read.

Fed-Kun's army
Both stories are pretty interesting for a bit, but fall completely on their face by the end, at which point I really couldn't take them seriously.

Dex-chan lover
>drama, check
>depression, check
>toxic relationships, check

Yep, that’s Kodama-sensei for you, still I kinda liker her stories, and the drawing is always really good. I couldn’t give this more than a 6/10 tho, that ending gave me depression. Both of them.

Here I am, seeing a good story concept, with great potentials as the noticeable dramas would've suit the series just fine yet ended with no resolution but one up to readers interpretation. PISSED OFF.

Dex-chan lover
@vohiyo if you liked the second story, Naoko has another work with a similar plot but it does have a resolution. I think it is called "I decided to fake a marriage with my junior to shut my parents up."

Art is good, story not so much
Edit: storytelling was great just that the characters were not the best to my tastes

Users who are viewing this thread