Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

jak

Contributor
At first the dad clearly was being over protective because he loved her, but now he's doing it to control her.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugghhhh, she's not getting hurt or hurting anyone, and in fact, she's smiling more and more now! I understand you're worried for her, and want to protect her, you've never intended to and tried your best not to hurt her which I applaud you for that. But, people have prejudice against her because of how she looks and her way of presenting herself before but she isn't like what they think at all. By applying that to the people, especially those she deeply cares for, what better are you? You're still hurting her, in a sense, that's just more justifiable by society because it's just under the name of love. But what difference does it make if the results are the same?

Gosh! I'm having flashbacks now!!

the father annoys me omg, doesnt he notice how happy uka has been lately? but yea her situation isnt even so unlikely to happen irl..

Dad WTF?!?!?! DO YOU NOT SEE HOW SHE'S GROWN AS A PERSON??? I get how he's always been overprotective and etc. but it's not healthy for the kid and she's happy there so you want her to leave to make you feel better?? Dafuq?!??! She's like number 1 in her school she's not rebelling or anything!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHH

wtfff i get he’s protective but yo just bc they look flashy doesn’t mean they’re bad ppl wtfff i’m so glad my parents aren’t like that

Dex-chan lover
oh nooo this chapter is missing a page! when she says "Miura-kun" she actually asks him if he thinks she's betraying her dad & that's why kai makes that face.

i know that her dad doesn't see that she's grown but i totally understand her father. i mean he saw uka going through those bad things so he just wants to make her have a good environment, which i think he means is that "pure and innocent" environment, where she won't go hang out to anywhere. but i also think that dad is going too far since he's like controlling uka

nooo come on now dad.. you should prioritize ur daughter’s happiness. she’s doing well in school too, transferring is really unnecessary. you need to hear her out, because it’s her. life. it’s okay to want to protect your daughter, but he’s going too far now. uka is growing and he needs to accept it :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread