Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Double-page supporter
SO dumb and and I know what will happen, but I also know that I will love it.

Aggregator gang
@TUSF Well if this chapter had started with the MC killing dozens of people in revenge it would be "edgy". This just feels like the description, which would make this the prologue (life 2) of the main story (life 3) so it's too early to call it "edgy" anyway.

@Leo80221 Oh, there's definitely revenge to be had and all, but the story doesn't focus on that. It's not like Nidome no Yuusha, where the entire story is about getting revenge and shit.

Like you say, this is mostly just an introduction.

Dex-chan lover
Statistically if you had to choose, being reincarnated on Earth gives you like a 99% chance of being a dirt farmer.

iä! iä! Vandalieu fhtagn!
If you hate Creepy Crawlies, Eldritch type of Horrors and Abominations better stay away from this manga~! He He He~
While the MC may be chill most of the time looking and longing for the 'Luxuries' of the world , this series has a lot of Rage inducing moments.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really liked the novel, so I'm hopeful that the manga will be given good treatment. If you're expecting an excessive amount of edge, there won't be so much of that. Dude doesn't really become "driven mad with revenge" but more "broken, and pissed off at a lot of people." If you want an Isekai with a necromancer type protagonist with all these death-related skills and undead followers and shit this might be a good read for you.

If you want a revenge story badly, revenge is certainly on the table, but it takes sort of a backburner because a lot of the people he wants to take revenge on are literally unable to be reached by virtue of being in a different world or being a literal God in some God realm somewhere. The others he can reach are either too powerful or he hasn't found them yet, so he's preparing/searching while doing other shit.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe I almost missed this, this is by far favorite novel to read. Y'all should REALLY check it out because I have a feeling this comment section will be ripe with spoilers.

Contributor
If only they got better artist, the novel artist Ban! definitely better, but I guess this is good enough mmm...

Double-page supporter
Insta-follow, I'm so in love with the LN, an absolute masterpiece IMO, I F5 the TL's page every couple of hours.......

Dang. I started reading the LN only a couple weeks ago, and now this!

Looking forward to more of this.

Users who are viewing this thread