Jujutsu Kaisen

Better than I thought it would be.
It has been a longtime since I read something similar to Kekkaishi.

Quick review after reading the first 18 chapters - more entertaining than I expected from the premise, but moves a bit more quickly than I'd like. Some cursory similarities to manga like Naruto/Ao no Exorcist, but different enough from either to stand by itself. Looking forward to the rest!

Has an early chapters of Bleach vibe, e.g. teenagers fighting things whilst looking cool and having fun on the way, which is always a good thing. Probably one of the better shounen jump titles that have recently come out so I hope it lasts! Also, the female character's power is really cool??

Ada

Quite nice manga, the characters are likable and the story is interesting. Hopefully it will have a chance to evolve.

Contributor
OVA previews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIPVw5p6ex4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsn68FEEbE

Dex-chan lover
Much more interesting once it picks up at around chapter 15.

I am kinda impressed I made it that far considering the first bunch of chapters.

Do we need to read its prequel "Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical School" in order to start this story?
Any relation between prequel and sequel?
No spoiler pls and thank you in advance

Ada

Thank you so much @absquatulate scans for all of your hard work!

Sadly I am unable to use the Viz-site. I can't even make a subscription. Im in Norway and not sure if other countries have the same problem.

Is there any other way to access future chapters?

Group Leader
Thanks! @Ada
If you have an android device you could download the apk of the Shonen Jump app which is region free, there you can read the future chapters.

Hope this helps^^

Ada

@MarijnLJP thank you for the advice!

Sadly I have an old iPhone, they won't let me download it on iBooks either even though that is an option on the site.

Does anyone know how a good VPN- service? Neven done this before and don't want to go to a sketchy site.

Users who are viewing this thread