Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Fed-Kun's army
She saw a talent, fell in love with it, and is teasing him to make him better himself.

Top tier waifu material here.

Banned
The kick was kinda cool... but she hasn't really done anything praiseworthy since... well, besides accidentally sending him live CP of herself.

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, definitely she wants him to get better and be a man, she's a keeper.

hmmm, i think i understand now, (or atleast, this is just my impression of things so far) i think she sees his talent (like someone else in the comments have mentioned already) and how much potential he has but i think she knows that he just needs a little bit of a push for self improvement so that he can become a better and person (and less of a spineless idiot). because to put it bluntly his only good point rn is his artistic skills, apart from that, he's a pushover who could easily become a cuck if he stays like that, and i definitley do not want him to be a cuck. (hate that fucking NTR shit) i'm lookin forward to see him become stronger and atleast less of a pushover.

Okay so she's still a sadistic bully and that won't change, but the plot is getting better and she's becoming less insufferable. I think she's trying to get him to toughen up by bullying him? Like building up resistance until he actually fights against it. Well I'll read the rest because it's getting better. Also does he ever get a name?

Users who are viewing this thread