Spirit Sword Sovereign

Trank You this manhua is good .. the protagonist isnt a dense one

ira

I love where it is going but I feel like something is missing, might be because of the reference he makes at the end of the 2nd chapter,
that he will not let her know hardships in this life
but I hope it will be clarified in the coming chapters.

... Did I miss something? The beginning feels rushed.
Anyway, since I enjoy this kind of stuff, I will stick around a little longer.

I feel like in the next chapter or so they'll explain what the hell happened, probably something about him getting a second chance like turning back time from when he proposed to the first girl but was humialted instead and etc... So he came back to make everything better, revenge, or whatever. I like it so I hope for more chapters soon since it seems interesting already. I also like he already proposed to the girl he loves unlike other manga where they take like ten years before they make it official.?

Seems like we have upto 103 chapters, someone please make a few more translations. It has been more than 2 weeks.

Slapped him again ahead of time in order to save time lmao, that caught me dead.

That background is kind like Tales of Demons and Gods.
Which is, as of today, my favorite.
I wanna see where this goes. Always enjoyed different approaches. And lets see if he can cover the plot holes that time travel has. Because Tales of Demons and Gods was worried about that in the early stages but later it was like "ah, fuck it. Don't care." Which is not bad... But also shows that it didn't plan much ahead. This one so far showed little to no care at all about timeline events.

The novel is a good read (not finished)

But i must say... "The life of a Main Character is never easy"

His love for his wife is really faithful...to the great displeasure of all the girls who fall for him (and it's not a little number)

Wish someone or a group kind enough to translate the novel . . . I like reading the manhua but i prefer the novel most since they cover the real situation unlike the exaggerated manhua. Its good to see the colorful manhua but I want to read more from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I am sorry but in Ch. 16 did that guy just say he used his D*** as a weapon?

@Tych
yeah, he did, because the other guy tool is a pestle. That thing that you use with a mortar to crush herbs. It is funny because the MC is the most cocky around.

Dex-chan lover
im kinda sad that he married the one chick so quickly, id ship him with a few of the other characters but ik its no good :(

Users who are viewing this thread