Dear My Teacher

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite fond of this one. There's a side story about the schoolgirl's ex-sex-friend which is not as fluffy, but well done.

Group Leader
Why would they be eating lunch together at uni if she doesn't attend the uni seminars? dafaq? like sure, there is other stuff to do at uni than seminars but honestly, if "other stuff "excludes mandatory labs and/or seminars, there's nothing but expensive expenses such as cafes.

This one is pretty realistic. Even if one dislikes the whole yuri-thing it's a remarkably well done story about love and the insecurities it brings.

Story seems good but the glasses Isechi is wearing are slowly driving me insane. Who in their right mind would put something so ugly on their face ?

Double-page supporter
When I first came across this I got the impression that it was going to resemble Citrus in all the wrong ways.
And in some parts, especially in chapter 6, that is sadly the case.
On the whole, though I was presently surprised reading it all now. Kaoru is (most of the time) not depicted as a dark-haired damsel in distress who has to be saved by her blonde lover and is not depicted as a pretty doll love interest without a voice of her own.
She is, for the most part, presented as a fairly confident adult whom Mikoto (accurate to an equivalent in reality of the kind of relationship they have) still often needs social and emotional guidance from and contrary to the rest of this fictional world she thankfully has not lost her mind and is very aware that their relationship must be managed with caution in order to protect her job and Mikoto's future.
I think I'm going to follow their story.

Dex-chan lover
Did this die? Did the author drop it?

Also, this is a lot better than I expected it would be.

Dex-chan lover
This was very good, actually. Good balance between drama and fluff.

As for the ending - I mean, it didn't end on a rainbow or anything, but it did end with all ongoing conflicts resolved after both characters confessed. Given that 8 seems to be a common number of chapters for a manga like this, I kind of just assumed it was over intentionally.

Are we sure that the status of this series is really 'Ongoing'? It's probably either 'Cancelled' or 'Completed' (and I think it's the latter).

Edit: There's pieces of a 9th chapter available on another manga site. I say 'pieces' because it's 7 pages that stops suddenly when the standard chapters are much longer than that for this series. Not sure what the status of the series is or this 9th chapter.

Double-page supporter
@mmosimca you literally commented everything I wanted to haha, I don't think it's completed, we were introduced to Dad at the end and the spare key, hopefully we'll get an update soon (although I'm not very optimistic)

manga that start my "forbidden love" fetish on a manga. hope the author continue this very soon

Aggregator gang
I hope this continues even after college life is over for the MC. It is a good read.

Ajiichi's manga made my fetish girls love turn on 😁😁🥰. First "Useless Princesses", and now I read "Dear m Teacher".

I saving now to buying the manga. Hope this will continue at least 1 chapter this year.

Users who are viewing this thread