Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 30 - The Birth of My Son and the Visitor Pt.1

Contributor
>Here's seven pages about how I had to manage building wine storage and bathhouses
>And then nine pages about how the wolves and spiders are traveling around somewhere
>BTW I'm also a father now
>But back to those wolves

Dex-chan lover
You know how childbirth is considered one of the most gratifying moment in a person's life and captures unexplainable joy for both the father and the mother. Nonbiri Nouka treats like it just got a lvl up and moves on to exploring again.........

Excuse me, while I scream at a wall for a bit ....*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Nvy

I'm pretty sure he's playing a clicker game. He just leveled up his wolves to start auto clearing dungeons, next event will be the grandmapocalypse.

How many chapters until the other girls get pregnant?

Somehow this chapter felt a lot more boring than usual.

Yay we finally got to see what I can only assume is the first born lol. I would have loved to see him suggesting names and Ru just being like No

Dex-chan lover
Pregnancy speedrun with a frame perfect baby bump skip

Does anyone else skim through the chapter on first read? My PB 0:35

Double-page supporter
This chapter made me realize that I've been reading some sort of sped-up Visual novel all along.
The panels barely have any action in them, it's like each panel is a actually a CG with some extra details added in them.

Is this it ? Manga's ultimate form ?!

MC might be immune to various bonding chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin... which would explain why he's resistant to requests to continuously mate and isn't a blubbering simpleton over a kid.

Or his editor knew that nobody actually cares about kids beyond a panel or two, we're reading this between sessions of our various farming/building sims :p

Dex-chan lover
That was fast yet the exposition dump was a bit distracting. Let’s hope he gets back into action.

Users who are viewing this thread