Nidome no Yuusha - Ch. 4 - Beastman Girl

Contributor
This is going very similar to Kaifuku about revenge, and these revenge are legit knowing their past, and i like it. :D
https://mangadex.org/manga/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi

Fed-Kun's army
@Nick86 To me it seems more like a Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari.

https://mangadex.org/manga/12672/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari

He was also the first one I read talking about revenge and hatred, showing how much rottenness can be there among the heroes. >..<
Precise that I have not read the novel of these three manga, so I did not know who was born before.

Contributor
@Ifrittuccia - So so, the Hero Shield, but is more tame compared to this and Kaifuku, also seems his revenge faded away the more the story progress. :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Nick86 Only in the manga, in one of the novel I heard that something very cruel happened.
Not made by him directly but he pushed for it to happen for his revenge. xD
In the spoiler I explain what they told me about this novel, so read at your own risk. >..<

I refer to Bitch, from what I was told by those who read the two novels in one of the two (the first one created) after Bitch had been put the mark of slavery was given in marriage to a very violent sheikh.
I'm just telling you that a recording was sent to the shield hero where the limb amputation and Bitch's killing were shown.
This is what was told to me by more people, now I do not remember if it was during that event or later.
In any case in the first novel cruelty was shown a lot, I heard that there is rape.

Double-page supporter
wow, how many revenge manga mc's will buy their battle slaves today too?

@Ifrittuccia tate yuusha is more mild than this... and mind you, tate's MC is not actually cruel, ruthless, and wicked as he still has some considerations for his fellow heroes friend and even to malty and the king...
for now, kaifuku is the only one that very similar to this manga... the differences are the MC's personality... up until now, nidoyuusha MC is depicted as a more straight and less wicked in his revenge, also more brutal, cruel, and ruthless (as far as the manga goes up until now)... while kaifuku MC's is depicted as a more sly, wicked, and a bit manipulative...
tate yuusha can NOT even be compared with those two... also tate's objective about revenge is already fulfilled (and now slowly turning into a normal adventure fantasy manga), those two nidoyuusha and kaifuku are pure about revenge (and probably will end after its objectives are fulfilled)...
the only element they shared is revenge... if you're talking about similarity, nidoyuu and kaifuku are the most similar than tate...

Contributor
It seems like every isekai is either positive wishfulfillment or negative wish fulfillment. How dull.

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix
Enough to entertain us ?

Aw man would be nice if the goblin got his way... you know like in Goblin Slayer

damn waiting 2 month for 1 chapter next chapter in 2 month too? i hope iam still alive when this manga ends xD

@nogoodnms

I think this dullness of most isekai is a lot better than the power fantasy of most shônen or martial arts manga/manhua. If I want great stories I'm certainly looking elsewhere than the usual trope-ridden cliché manga plot of the current fad genre.

Double-page supporter
@monkey123
It really is fun to read, it'll hopefully get as lewd as in the recovery Isekai, the girl here is even more lit.
And yea, would appreciate some Goblin Slayer Goblin action in this here, fits just perfect lol.

I always wonder why humans don't go extinct on worlds like this.
Like, goblins usually breed really fast and are stronger than an unarmed human, and beast races are usually portrayed as similarly civilized and also way stronger as a baseline.
How do humans manage to become a civilization on those kinds of worlds, much less one capable of subjugating their superiors ? Divine intervention?

alp

@digitalromance77, don't forget that Kaifuku's MC
is a rapist. This one's not and has no romantic interest so far, and would rather not kill the innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread