Han'er and traitorous teacher from the traitor family ... he's so gonna betray Glory City. And since this from a Chinese source, he will probably get found out, flee and take cover in another mighty family somewhere else until he meets with MC again to get killed or flee and live a miserable life.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the wanna be city lord is gonna do something to try and be "useful' but its going to backfire and cause many stupid deaths and shit hope he gets killed or exiled fucking noob.

Group Leader
@JakeRay not exactly the way he said it but... usually in manhua (or chinese series, w/e) in such settings, the "betrayer" will flee MC after betrayal, swear to get stronger, get the backing of some obscure family, come back to try and take back control, make a big mess, get MC to move his ass and wreck the betrayer again.
I wouldn't say it's common but it's not rare either, so-so.

I don't have titles in mind tho, I'm bad with names/titles.

just 100 000 of 1 milion. Aww thats a lot but still not enough.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if Ye Han turned a traitor now. It would be fine if he had always been an infiltrator, or at least for many years. But if he becomes one now simply for personal greed and envy, he's a really insignificant insect. kronix's idea is better. He would be a giant fool to really listen to anything the sacred family suggests, but he would only be a tiny fool to try something beyond his skill and fall short, with the intention of actually helping the city.

Double-page supporter
Fool, no one forced you to do shit, it is your own greed / ambition who leads you... Don't blame others for your incompetence.

And also, the beasts look so savage!

Users who are viewing this thread