Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who can't read chapter 58 past page 9?

Aggregator gang
my first time reading something here and this happens, damn

Dex-chan lover
Considering the extreme server load going on with everyone and their mother uploading their manga as well as a flood of signups and the site admins constantly having to implement features and whatnot, I expect stuff like this to calm down after a bit of time.

Power Uploader
Something's definitely wrong with the uploader lol. I'll try reuploading and see if it can be fixed

Power Uploader
/edit: Okay, I don't know what's going on but the archive I used is definitely not corrupted and YET page 10+ onward is still not viewable, despite the fact that it shows up briefly. Guess this is something on mangadex's side

Dex-chan lover
Chapters with ID <5000 are currently broken. Holo is working on a fix.
The two chapters in question have ID 3693 and 3697, so we should just be patient.

Newer chapters shouldn't be affected, and if they are, should just be uploaded again.

Power Uploader
Fixed 57 and 58 with the new edit function. All chapters should be readable now.

As for 56 and older, we don't own the scans so it's up to their respective groups to add them here manually.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit we got a glimps of Sakimori end.
I'm fine with that.

Sakimori end is the best end for me. She’s one of those side characters that stand out more than the main cast

Fed-Kun's army
can someone remind me who sakimori is? i cant remember and im too lazy to look for her in previous chapters...

"can someone remind me who sakimori is? i cant remember and im too lazy to look for her in previous chapters... "
It's the main maid of Hakua who always tries to get her and Kimito together (you can deduce that by how she calls him and Hakua sama)

Dex-chan lover
Sakimori:
3.jpg

The maids are hard to remember, because their names aren't mentioned very often.

Users who are viewing this thread