Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Truth and Lie (5)

Double-page supporter
That "I'm still a virgin, you know" was so stupid lol ?

"Hey, by the way, even if I'm a really dangerous person that could easily kill you whenever I feel like, I'm still a virigin, you know, so I'm a potential waifu material, you know".

Dex-chan lover
The only in-world reason I can think of why she would still be a virgin after having sex with people is that she can also save&load like the mc.
The author being too drunk to remember what he wrote 10 pages earlier seems like a safer bet though.

I didn't understand whatever she was explaining... But I'm down with shit bro this manga is something new or i think there was a manga or manhwa like this i don't remember the name... In which that guy life also becomes a real game.. He earns money and increase his power level by doing jobs... The gamer or something.... I dropped that shit long ago cause it was just keep on going and I'm not that type of guy who sticks with a single manga for too long.... But whatever that's not important i wanna say that manga like these are fucking awesome to read... And I'm happy the way they're posting chapters soo freaking fast. Please keep up the fucking speed!

Dex-chan lover
By this I'm convince the MC would never get laid as it will all turn into death bait ?

I'm pretty sure the "I'm still a virgin, you know?" meant that everyone who accepted her offer died before they did anything to her. So, that was also a message to him, telling him that he survived because he refused. That is also the reason why she developed an interest in him, because he was an exception to all the other 'uncles' that accepted her offer.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta: He doesn't. He realized this is not simply a game a few chapters back. He keeps calling it a game, but we know that he knows it has a connection to reality. He knows that his money is connected, that he shouldn't die, and I am pretty sure he knows that the people are not NPCs.

Double-page supporter
I'd reload if I were in him, especially since I suppose he didn't actually finish the mission (no xp prompt).
But I guess he'd lose the "virgin whore route" progress that way...
Choices, choices

Fed-Kun's army
@criver I'm pretty sure he doesn't, at least not really. He shrugged off killing her because 'its a game'

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta:
In chapter 1 he wakes up in his own room, the only difference being the hud. He also mentions that this "dream is a little too realistic". So he seems to be aware that there's a high chance that this is real.
The only reason that "this doesn't look like real life" is the hud and possibilities through it.
On page 18 he actually considers this might be reality. While he's pretty inconsistent (in the next page he considers that this could be a dream, a game, and reality), it's obvious that there is a possibility in his mind that this is reality. In the following pages he keeps considering whether this is reality or a game.
However at the end of the chapter, he's clearly warned that he will really die if he fails the game. So at the very least he does know that his actions affect reality in some way.
Additionally he learns that what he gains as money, he would actually have in "reality" too, further reinforcing the idea that his actions have an effect on reality.
So it's almost as if he simply refuses to believe that his actions may have an effect in real life, rather than him not being aware of this possibility.

Fed-Kun's army
>tried prostitution and had sex but still virgin
You what?

It's turn out to be interesting and as A ranked target of course Yusora Yurea is dangerous but that could be a fake name as well cause our MC couldn't see any information on her.

Pff you got lucky there is no luck author deciding plot for you. xD

Fed-Kun's army
@criver yes and that's exactly what I mean, he has all the evidence to believe and even went through supposed experiments to confirm it and yet he shrugs off the death like its not real. Its bad writing and he's trying to escape reality.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta: I would have to agree with you on this one. I honestly would like to believe that the author is a genius and is intentionally portraying the MC as unable to accept the reality of his wrongdoings, but I am more inclined to believe that it's simply bad writing as you noted.

Users who are viewing this thread