The Gamer

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised how this can have such a bad rating in comparison to other books x.x

why would anyone upload this here?! when you can read it for free in the official site and support the author/artist....

not cool people, not cool

len

It's easier to read all things in one place... But yeah if artist is not accepting that, then they shouldn't upload.

Group Leader
@Wazzaby because this was translated before there was any official translation. Once official translation hit the internet shelves, they stopped the fan-made translations.
It also makes it possible for some to discover it here since in general, if people come here, it's to avoid using multiple sources, they often either don't know about Webtoons (the website) or don't want to go there since it makes 2 websites to check when you want to read.
At least they'll be able to discover the title up to where it was fan-translated and decide to go on Webtoons to keep reading it.

You say "not cool" but fan-made translations also allows to gauge the popularity of a series abroad, I suppose Webtoons are taking such things into account too since "surprisingly" enough, most of their very successful series were series that were already very successful on websites like MD (or rather, Batoto at the time).

Power Uploader
@len For Mangadex policy, they rather have a DMCA policy of showing or telling them to remove it from here. I uploaded mines because I was requested to do so. Batoto had a DMCA policy from them, but that was an agreement from a different site, so its not the same agreement for every other ones.
@Wazzaby My group did this comic 4 years ago, so it is very old upload.

Its sad that i cann not read this manga on this site... :-(
I like this wery much.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, the moment I reached the corporate-clown-arc,

082e18ed7b.png

I was absolutely, utterly flabbergasted.
For a moment there I thought I was reading a bizarre fanfiction of One Piece. That whole arc was utter nonsense. The power of fortune? What is that stupid crap.
I had some hopes that the writer will take the story somewhere, but the moment I saw that villain, I officially stopped believing that'd ever happen. And correct to chapter 120, the MC still believes that "grinding is everything", and he continues to be a one-trick-pony, without discovering any new mechanics to play with. The writer really got stuck within his own world, and had absolutely no idea how to dig more deeply into it. All I saw, was that the writer just spawned more villains, have people constantly remind everyone how dangerous the Abyss is every 3 panels or so, and maintain a never ending state of talking. There are more monologues than Spiderman in this thing.

Meh. I don't think this thing is worth reading beyond chapter 60, if anyone does actually end up finding this comic.

@Solipsist I realized that the author is making it up on the go back when only 40 chapters were out. There was absolutely zero story flow, in fact, it seemed like the author has it planned max. 2 chapters ahead. So i dropped it. Thanks to your warning i see there are no improvements.

More english chapters please ;>
"GAMER" is just as good as "Solo Leveling"

I forgot about that website once they opened to floodgates to tumblr artists 😅 thanks for the link

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be cool for stories like this to use links to a different website like when they are waiting to release other chapters, just don't have a timer for release.

Users who are viewing this thread