One of a Kind Romance

Looks promising, I'm really excited to see what happens!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This is starting off really great! I hope the scanlation team gives us regular updates! I'm looking forward to reading this! :D

If I was in her shoes, I would first take off my heels then... RUN LIKE THE WIND!!

Aggregator gang
I love this, it's strangely heart warming, the male lead is so honest and sincere it's refreshing

what a refreshing story, calling it one of a kind is not a stretch at all

Hello tokki scans, can you give some love to this series?? I mean other series like nyx phoenix on top are having a nice consistent updatee. Im still gratefull for this seriess thoughh

I don't know how accurate this webtoon is but it tells a pretty interesting insight into korean idol life and their fans

This is a really bittersweet series !

Sweet for the dynamics between the main leads and bitter for the drama on-going (which is just "right" and "natural"; I can't word it right but the way the author has dwelled into the "behind-the-scenes" of the life of an actor/idol)

Thank you for the TL ! Looking forward for more QQ

This comic is extremely refreshing and sweet. It's not overly dramatic and pays attention to small details about character personalities. I find it to be an ethical comic; the characters that are shown have their morals and ethics, and they each follow their own beliefs from day to day life. The main characters are especially ethical and kind, but in subtle, quiet ways. They are kind in a true, sincere way: a way where they do not act kind to receive attention, so their kindness can often be not noticed. In my opinion, this kindness of theirs is a large part of why this comic feels to refreshing to read.

I respect the artist for creating such a unique romance comic~ It really is 'one of a kind.' It's its own thing entirely, but in a quiet, subtle way, just like the characters. Love the comic <3 Please keep updating!

(P.S. I'm not a fake person)

Group Leader
I love this manhwa i just really wish it updated more often :( If anyone knows any KRN to ENG translators who would be willing to help. That'd be awesome ;-;

just a heads up but a lot of chapter 22 is unreadable because of the english text overlapping with the korean text

I'm really liking this. All the drama is of the "not-stupid" kind, and the protagonists are people I am unlikely to hate.

Thanks for the updates!! I really hope this series will keep getting scanlate. Maybe caught up with the raws at some point who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread