ib - instant bullet

So I love the other series by this author (Kaguya wants to be confessed to) however I know that the author can be really cruel. So I was wondering, does this have a happy ending? or is it just going to hurt me?

Dex-chan lover
MangaDex is killing me with these old completed series uploads that remind me about soul-destroying shit I've read.

Sadly I think it was axed, by the way the plot turns abrupt at the end. But, a very good read that hits you right in the feels regardless.

This manga will likely be remade in a couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if it quickly became a hit then, considering the dame the author is accruing with their current work as well as how this manga even now is a fun read despite being their first work.

Definitely have your eyes on this author, especially after Kaguya finishes.

Fuck me. This is an OG. First manga to actually make me cry. Hard. Like weep.

I don't even know what happened. I'm sure it's not the best, but fuck.

You did good Akasaka.
Damn good.

Basically the ending of this manga is actually it's start line, mind F-ed.

@Keimichi No this manga was not axed or rushed
but rather the author decided to have that ending so they could make a story with a fitting end when they want to.

the ending all i have to say is ........... is there something fuckin wrong with this autor, but hey this is just my opinion

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/10/10/ib-instant-bullet/

I'd like to see this series again, some day. I don't think it was the best as it was when initially released, and I'd like to see Aka take to it again with the experience and skill he's gathered in making Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to.

Group Leader
Witch girl is literally just Haruhi, was not surprised with her shit at the end

Dex-chan lover
Holy Guacamole,this was a good manga.
I was really surprised to see that the creator of Kaguya made this.
This was a fucking wild ride man.
The ending just made me want to see more of this.
Maybe after the end of Kaguya,Aka will come back and make more with this story.

Also I might as well say it here:The faces Aka draws are really something that you'd see in a horror manga.

Group Leader
I really like this manga.
Can't really explain why and people have asked me why as I generally don't go for these types of manga.
Maybe the edginess?
Maybe the art?
Maybe the story?
Maybe the wanting more?

Not too sure myself, but I read this before Kaguya so I think of my man Aka Akasaka as "the ib man" instead of "the kaguya man," and I can't wait until this gets more story as he says he will give it.

What a wild ride, I couldn't keep up with all the twists in the last chapters! Still not sure if my tears for yume were justified after everything that happened. I want a happy ending, but honestly I'll take whatever Aka serves whenever he comes back to this. Overall a great read!

for anyone waiting for another ib
aka said he can't get the feel of ib anymore so remake or continuation is unlikely.

@421cookies sorry, it might sound irresponsible. someone in 4chan said that it's from aka's recent interview but i can't find the thread anymore.

anyway, i did some research and this is the closest thing i got

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UasPw7eTjmYUhy-szkceGvs8E8DNZGGiCKgHHK0G6no/edit
"He would like to revisit ib, but he feels that the emotions put in to it are limited to while he’s in his twenties. He feels very far away from the emotions of characters in their teens now. If he were to revisit it, he’d want to do so in a different form/shape."

there's still things that left untranslated tho, so i'm not sure if it's the most recent one

Users who are viewing this thread