Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Beautiful Avel

Dex-chan lover
XD This shit is so hilarious. Made me cry laughing, hoo boy.

Dex-chan lover
So many things worth commenting on. Gay Avel, soon to be gay Avel, the excessive chuuni, dat Yamcha.
Really, an isekai chapter I can get behind.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey guys wat do you think was up with that vision he had right after drinking that stuff

Exactly what it looks like, Goddess fells in love with MC and they fuck sometime in the future

Contributor
Am I the only one who's wondering what happened to the talking baby? And why'd the guy who got gay by the lake give him a sword if the MC uses logs exclusively?

Did you drop a beautiful Avel no I drop a dirty one. lol

Mikuru Beam - Nice one :)

@AthalosJ Probably a future vision

Double-page supporter
has anyone else noticed that evil avel was trying to claw his way away from the lake goddess while begging for his life?

Dex-chan lover
they really did take the doraemon's route. i clearly remember how it went as it was hilarious as the monk offers a "handsome" giant when he was fall into the pond, and at the last panel the real Giant can be seen trying to get away while an angry hand tugs on his clothes.

"Drink it to its last drop" and there's a friggin' drop or two in the bowl on the next page. Fail much?

Aggregator gang
4p4aBFP.gif

Dex-chan lover
Chapter summary: MC becomes even more OP, meanwhile Avel fulfills his role as comic relief.

Users who are viewing this thread