Kami-sama no Enmusubi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Red Scattering Cherryblossoms

Dex-chan lover
This one had me laughing my ass off for the sheer stupidity of the girl. Bookmarked.
and I boobmarked this one

plot is shit but whatever I just want to see hentai and ecchi ?

Dex-chan lover
My chrome app kept crashing when I tried to read this then I switch to my computer only to see what happened...I think my phone tried to save me but then I betrayed it

Dex-chan lover
so here is the deal

1.you will be cursed
2.you will never find happiness
3.you will murder someone who has not received sex ed cause japan

basically it's the worst trade deal ever,still up for it?

stupid girl: yeah lets do it.

i like the dude though so i'll still follow.

Group Leader
What's the deal...? I mean, what gives? The god helps murders someone, then doesn't care that the client breaks down afterward?
There's barely any content yet, but everything about this manga already disgusts me.

Dex-chan lover
You will lose your ability to find romantic love.

What if you never had it in the first place? It’s not as uncommon as one might think.

VIP
so losing her bully that was confessing to her just cause he was banging her made her a slut?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf.. The MC doesn't get any pussies, and the one who gets them fucking dies, who the hell am I supposed to self-insert myself into? what's the point of this manga?

DAMN THIS NTR!!!
:worry: :shamihuh: :facepalm::aquadrink:
What's the deal...? I mean, what gives? The god helps murders someone, then doesn't care that the client breaks down afterward?
There's barely any content yet, but everything about this manga already disgusts me.
The girl or woman is not a GOD, if she was, she shouldn't be in that kind if state from which she needed others to sacrifice themselves for her freedom if she can succeed in her quests of ruining people lives. She's probably some kind of a criminal where she is chained down with that tree.

The guy on the other hand who is always talking with her is probably in the same predicament as that bondaged woman was. While the concept is fairly interesting, adding seggs to get NTR results is a dam NO-NO!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just couldn't sympathize with the Inaba dude, that harasser deserved the erasure and her friends are weird for asking her to put up with it. Ew. Sakura's guilt was understandable, but twisting that story into one of melancholy just felt weird.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao so the dude sexually harasses a girl so much she was literally afraid of him.
But when he chickens out during sex and confesses she just suddenly likes him?
This is so wack holy shit hahahahah.

Users who are viewing this thread