Mahou Shoujo Site

well that's it. i can't upload Ch.20 up since royal didn't allow non-member upload.

Group Leader
I removed the ecchi tag because it really doesn't seem sexually suggestive. Just gore and crap.

Contributor
Adding chapters till 41, this manga is licensed in english and the translation seems stalled. Official english volume will pass these scans on the next release on may 15 (volume 6) and 25 september (volume 7). Of course i can't post official english volumes here since is against the tos.

Fed-Kun's army
lot of manga and LN got licensed still be translated as normal. still this manga is not very enjoyable because character creation is disgusting beyond ridiculous . at least the plot is decent good and unique for most manga. i rate this 7/10

Chapter 42 is almost satisfying. But this level of sadism is going to go full rampage in a few.

Contributor
@Kanami-chan I LOVE the last page TL note. ? He got what was coming to him.

Wow that ending for volume 6.

That one character that got mentioned, I recall seeing her on the cover for volume 7 iirc, so I'm guessing she's gonna show up soon.

Wasn't expecting that one guy to be affiliated with the site admins, nice twist.

Thanks for uploading more chapters, been dying to find out what happened next for over a year.

Contributor
Thanks for the update Kanami.
I think the anime will probably have an original ending or a open one, there is no way they can cover 7+ volumes in only 12 episodes, they will probably adapt the first 3 volumes.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for picking up this series, Kanami-chan! I've been waiting for it to be updated for over a year!

Kanami-chan, a thousand blessings for you and thanks for the work!!! Looking forward to more of your stuff!

Can't wait for this long arc to end so I know what the next "phase" is about!

Nvm I saw your comment on stopping at 55 hahaha. Any chance you will decide to scanlate 56 onwards? ?

EDIT: Chapter 24 of "Part 2" dropped in Japan and the story continues from 55! FINALLY

@Kanami-chan

I see! A detailed summary of that part would be great if you won't be translating it, yeah.
Though I do wonder how relevant the "new people" will be to the actual story.

Edit: Also, Shizukume best girl ?

Contributor
@kanami-chan
Uhm, you want to skip whole 22 chapters? Is a lot of stuff, but i guess you have a valid reason for that, is just plan flashbacks or something like that?

Anyway, can you upload the RAWS of these 22 chapters plus the detailed summary? I can understand a bit of japanese, if i have the summary then is ok. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread