I'm Becoming a Master of the Imperial Palace!

Group Leader
yo guys I cleaned the front cover for you all~ i hope its better than the one before

When I read the description I almost lost interest, but I'm glad I decided to read it! This is HILARIOUS! ?? Glad there's a ton of updates since I can't get enough!! ?

Group Leader
@alphafemale hi! I'm from the group thats scanlating this, yes it is being translate into english. In fact, it was translated into english before it was translated into french, though the french got ahead of us ^^

After reading the 1st chapter... this got me hooked! Love it and looking forward for the rest of the chapters in English subtitle! ????

Group Leader
hey guys! i'm from LLS, the group that's scanlating this in english. originally Lapiz is the one who do the realease for this, but she's on hiatus for a while due to school, so i'll be taking over. unfortunately no staffs is working atm including myself due to final season. there fore i will have to push a release a little further. i'll be done with my finals exam on Dec.21
please look forward to a mass release on Christmas!!!

?Merci mimisenpai de mettre a jour les chapitres ! L'histoire est intéressante et drôle ?

Users who are viewing this thread