Kono Oto Tomare!

With Satowas blush the chapter became an immediate success in my eyes. Nice chapter and Chika has clearly a lot to learn. Is he not interested in girls?

Dex-chan lover
Omg.....that last panel with Hiro and Takezou.....Internal Squeals FTW

Thank you so much for scanlating/translating/re-drawing/proof-reading this manga!!! :D

Group Leader
Well, playboy doesn't seem evil or cheeky...yet. He's definitely carrying his own baggage. Shy guy on edge of gay for Kudo~ I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM CUT HIS HAIR!!! It's like Miyamura transformation in Horimiya, probably.

Double-page supporter
Gaah, this manga is just so amazing! The way it makes you slowly grow fond of each character after showing their flaws, and the bits of romance in the extras... Simply beautiful.

Twi

@banas002 true, but it’s very common in manga unfortunately. I guess in japan’s Society rumors just hold that much power over them.

@Twi: It's not just Japanese society. I live in the US and many (not all) people are quick to judge based on rumors. I mean, I've seen people repost stupid memes that aren't even true. Takes 2 seconds to Google it. :/

Thanks for the updates. I've cried so many times rereading it. I get unusually emotional at sad parts, happy parts, misunderstandings, etc. I'm too invested in the characters :D

Twi

@kanaeri: Well yea, but that’s my point. Maybe it’s an exaggeration but it happens so much I have to question when it’s just a part of Japanese society that seemingly everyone take rumors as fact. Sure in the US people too fall for rumors but like you said not everyone unlike how it frequently happens in manga. It’s not an exaggeration to see a character in manga be completely ostracized by even past friends and left completely alone, until an accidental encounter leads another witnessing the rumors false or has been twistedly exaggerated.

This is rare type of shounen manga.
Sorry, maybe reality too much and hurting my eyes; all I can see is ecchi, harem, incest and isekai everywhere.

This is better than everyone's Your lie in April. When I don't really like that series, Kono Oto Tomare shows different sights of music from shounen perspectives. And it's obviously rare, it is different with seinen/josei like Piano no Mushi or Nodame Cantabile who shows deep approachment in every single steps of it.

Another series which similar to this Mahiro no Oto. I really recommend it, but you should read the raw because it got abandoned for more than 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread