Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Friendly remainder that this is story of kidnapping and Stockholm Syndrome and that dog is a furry Fritzl...

@Tikibo

Would you complain if an anthro wanted to take care of your living expenses in exchange for treating you like a teddy bear?

I honestly see no downside other than language.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tikibo friendly reminer it wasnt the dog who kidnapped her^^ so no stockholm^^ when i have a planecrash in afrika and some natives care for me because i need help it doesnt mean i have stockholm when i start to like them...

Dex-chan lover
Friendly remainder that this is story of kidnapping and Stockholm Syndrome and that dog is a furry Fritzl...
It's been a while since I've seen a Debbie Downer skit. Weird place to find one though.

Dex-chan lover
reminder than neither he nor she have literally any sexual feelings here
imagine if a big doggo got in the shower with you that sounds inconvenient but fine

Contributor
...Is hating dogs really the problem here?

Has the stockholm syndrome gone so far? XD It's like an unspoken rule of this manga that she's totally chill with the "her being a pet" part of the relationship—or at least never noticeably upset about it, always about something else. (We know she knows, between the early narration, or expecting a collar in an earlier chapter, etc.)

(It's not like that's a totally unfathomable thing for her to be okay with—and there's a good argument to be made that it might be purposefully being a bit... surrealist...? ...and working off the presumption that everyone's okay with the owner/pet arrangement itself, just as we ourselves do when telling stories of animal pets—but all the people here saying, "what, no, there's nothing weird at all about her acceptance of all this, it requires no explanation" seem questionable to me.)

Users who are viewing this thread