Birdmen

Me too, and I am one of the ones working on it. Jaimini's Box is short on staff for this series and really needs experienced scanlators, so anyone please mail them if you can help out.

Jaimini's Box took down their chapters as part of their no-upload policy. Hopefully that will change in the future but we have to comply for now. You can read past chapter 13 here:
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/birdmen/

So Jaimini's Box took down their scanlations. Does that mean there is hope we will see some new chapters in the future? It's been half a year since they went quite on the series.

Group Leader
i had given up on translations for this, then i see an update and begin to hope. Turns out its just the same chapter reuploaded? And the raws are so far ahead... I wish this gets an anime soon if only it improves the pace of translations.

What do my tired eyes see here? An update on the Birdmen page? Can we have more please Jaiminisbox, pretty please? There is rarely a day when I don't check your homepage for new chapters.

i would love to see more updates for this series as well qwq i check the JB website every week or so in hopes of an update. this is one of my favorite manga.

Double-page supporter
4 chapters in almost a year...
This manga deserves much more love ='(

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/birdmen/

Talking about this manga is touchy, because it has a lot of reveals and surprises and the persisting mystery is one of its appeals. Still, I wanted to see if I could try showing off some of its merits without spoiling anything. I've seen it highly recommended before but without any real pitch. Having read it, I see why. Damn, this series is unique.

Hey Just letting anyone who may see this that I am looking to form a group with translators or anyone who wants to make this series happen on a regular basis. You can read more here

Group Leader
We'll be back on track releasing this series~
Hopefully we don't hiccup too much now.

This manga, even if it is published on weekly magz, the release pattern is monthly. Its status is the same with Yugami.

Anyway, thank for your hard work till this day.
I will catch up myself. New volume has been released.

Users who are viewing this thread