Touhou - The Immortal Who Saw the Death of The Universe (Doujinshi) - Ch. 3 - Final Part

giphy.gif

I love how everything culminated into that Eirin-surprised-at-Sakuya reference, that was so good.

Dark humour... For mortal like us, seeing suffering death scene with this drawing style and science description monologue is like someone tell you horror thing with mocking tone. My emotion was so confused in that sacrifice scene, I feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Double-page supporter
damn this is so...
amazing

i wish mokou x kaguya scene more long though
by one more chapter

Double-page supporter
shit, actually Eirin should've let Sakuya go there anyway so they can reset the universe yet again when that one dies inevitably. by letting Sakuya die naturally they've now doomed themselves into a finality, unless they find another time manipulator. i guess it's then that Eirin will go back and try to be God again.

Now i know what im gonna do if i became immortal

Imma lewd the bigbang, so the next universe will be founded on top of 69 and rule34

Dex-chan lover
Hello existential crisis my old friend

Now I must distract myself for the whole day to prevent myself from kissing the earth at Mach 1 speed.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a new person after reading this, like I gained some sort of forbidden knowledge. Also, I teared up for some reason.
:meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread