Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

Contributor
Oh this seems pretty chill, thanks Judy for scanlating this manga mmm...

Aggregator gang
This young man is going to develop a very specific fetish for dark, intellectual, somewhat slobby women who don't like bras. May the force be with him.

Contributor
She's clearing doing a oxygenarian run. Subsisting entirely off canned air and cigarettes.

Pretty nice story so far from this manga, hopefully it continues for a decent amount of time longer though

Dex-chan lover
So, she's an anorexic or something ? she reminds me one of the skinny from '' superfat vs superskinny'' living almost on tea and sugar on it.

any similiar manga recommendations? i would love to read more „older woman x younger boy“ manga

Contributor
@jak:

Do you know that from the raws or some such?

(As of this latest chapter I'm 70-80% sure this is heading for romance, based purely on foreshadowing from side-characters' comments, but so far there isn't any—and there's plenty of story to tell without it—so I'd be hesitant to add the tag yet myself)

Group Leader
@Jak @Pokari the raws (from Pixiv Comics) don't have this listed under romance, just daily life and human drama lmao. I won't add it until either the site changes or some actual romantic developments occur.

On a personal note, I hope it doesn't go romance but that's just me.

Contributor
@Judy posted:

On a personal note, I hope it doesn't go romance but that's just me.

Same here. The end of Ch. 3, for instance, has a much richer emotional payoff to me as something in a story about awkward but heartfelt family relationships, than it would in a weird and slightly kinky oedipus-complex-ish live-in romance. This being a romance would be, frankly, a waste of a perfectly good, heartwarming story.

I'm braced for the possibility of romance, though. Japan has taught me to approach any stories of family-like relationships with extreme caution, and this one has been dropping a lot of the usual hints.

Group Leader
According to the artist's Twitter, chapter 4.2 will come out in Japan "probably next month." lol

Dex-chan lover
On romance I think I'm fine either way on this one.
Anyway, what a cute kid. He's a shoujo heroine in fluffy-haired male form.

Contributor
Thanks for the new chapter! This author has such a funky release schedule lol

Users who are viewing this thread