Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Senpai's fluff

Dex-chan lover
i wonder when the "Ah ha" moment will happen of her realizing she likes him (or maybe she already does) but I dont think so. This is the typical bully him/her cuz you actually really like him/her

Dex-chan lover
We're getting some good progress now! i wasn't the biggest fan of this manga at the start but it's just getting better and better!

Contributor
The ability to cut someone else's hair is something inscribed in the Japanese DNA? I couldn't do it in a million years and yet e ery manga has at least a relatively young character fit to be a barber or even an hairdresser.

@kronix Pretty sure she already knows considering how openly possessive she gets whenever her friends get too close.

This does not happen IRL!! I OBJECT!!!
My wife won't even make us dinner for free -.-

Dex-chan lover
@lightingcloud yeah somehow there's a number or japanese character that can cut hair. but, it might be because an average price for a barber in japan is around $35 and that is expensive for me who used to have a haircut for $8

@Dezaki it all depends on where you go. There are a lot of salons that charge $40+ but you can find places cheap places that do $10-15 ones. They're not that rare, they just don't stand out.

Double-page supporter
@LegendaryBoyA Huh, the cheapest I've seen is 1500 yen. (That's the men's rate.) I've seen some places offering cuts "school cuts" for something like 2500-3500. Perhaps there's cheaper places in some place like Tokyo, or perhaps the places that are cheaper don't list prices outside.

Fed-Kun's army
And here I am with my either military cuts or let-it-grow-wild style.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, this is not the Fluff manga, the fluffy one is supposed to wear a Miko outfit, Senpai can be the fluffy one but we need Nagatoro to wear the Miko outfit asap.

@Mabbo Same here XD

Users who are viewing this thread