Author Chapter 16 (Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san)
my heart is exploding with fluff.
dawww... shes doing much better.
i wonder when the "Ah ha" moment will happen of her realizing she likes him (or maybe she already does) but I dont think so. This is the typical bully him/her cuz you actually really like him/her
We're getting some good progress now! i wasn't the biggest fan of this manga at the start but it's just getting better and better!
Why can't I have a super cute kohai tease me all the time?
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGO
The ability to cut someone else's hair is something inscribed in the Japanese DNA? I couldn't do it in a million years and yet e ery manga has at least a relatively young character fit to be a barber or even an hairdresser.
Page 3 last panel best panel.
stop being cute...and I meant that for the both of yous
@kronix Pretty sure she already knows considering how openly possessive she gets whenever her friends get too close.
This does not happen IRL!! I OBJECT!!!
My wife won't even make us dinner for free -.-
Love it when she gets defensive over him.
@lightingcloud yeah somehow there's a number or japanese character that can cut hair. but, it might be because an average price for a barber in japan is around $35 and that is expensive for me who used to have a haircut for $8
@Dezaki it all depends on where you go. There are a lot of salons that charge $40+ but you can find places cheap places that do $10-15 ones. They're not that rare, they just don't stand out.
@LegendaryBoyA Huh, the cheapest I've seen is 1500 yen. (That's the men's rate.) I've seen some places offering cuts "school cuts" for something like 2500-3500. Perhaps there's cheaper places in some place like Tokyo, or perhaps the places that are cheaper don't list prices outside.
And here I am with my either military cuts or let-it-grow-wild style.
PLEASE
FUCK
ALREADY
Wait, this is not the Fluff manga, the fluffy one is supposed to wear a Miko outfit, Senpai can be the fluffy one but we need Nagatoro to wear the Miko outfit asap.

@Mabbo Same here XD
senpai is a joestar confirmed
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.