Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou

Group Leader
@PlanOfInaction All I could find online to do was chapter 2 on, so I've been working on that. I asked for help in finding 1 when I posted this on reddit, and I got it pretty quickly.

I'll do 1 next, first, then the rest of the other 12 or so chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I always want to find a manga with a underdog MC can success get a girlfriend.
And by himself, not just have a perfect girl for him like ore monogatari or just some "best girl" out of nowhere ready to give him the fuk.
Finally, This seem like the one

Dex-chan lover
this MC is way too much of a beta for me. Havent seen a beta male MC in a while. pure trash

Shit this 'monologue' and sorta introverted thingy reminds me of my middle school self after moving schools! Just never had a girl come on to me (-_-)

Dex-chan lover
gals are too amazing

I ship mc w short hair girl,best girl, cause gal likes some other guy

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason this is tagged as seinen? From what I read the plot is pretty characteristic for a shounen.

Dex-chan lover
@UDie2day: I get that, however I don't get what part of this is targeted at adults. Maybe I am missing something, but this seemed pretty shounenish.

I'm interested in this series and I had read the Spanish translation that goes all the way to ch 14 but there was a news on the page of the Spanish fansub that the magazine is no more and that the series is going to finish in ch 16 ..... this will suck, so I was wondering if anyone that can read Japanese has come across this news to know if it will move to another magazine or it will be rush ended. Such a pity do it has a great approach in the way the character interact with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread