Teito Hatsukoi Shinjyu

Is it just me, or does this feel like a sequel? I haven't been able to dig anything up though.

I did read this and no sequel no nothing its a one shot i read it on mangareader or readermanga something like that

@ojoudere sorry sir but i didnt see any of that when i checked last time i checked mangaupdates there was no mention of volume 4 and when i read it there was the ending that needed no sequel

I think this is just how the series starts, I'm guessing they will fill us in on the backstory in future chapters. If you go to the scanlating group's tumblr they definitely present it as a series they are planning to translate, so this is more than just a oneshot I think.

There is a chapter zero as a prequel to the 1st chapter. I only read the raw ones. Hopefully it will also be translated and uploaded too.

to sum it up, mc marries a guy, guy likes her, mc misunderstands stuff constantly and ends up almost raped by the same guy again and again......

Is this some continuation...? Like- is there a prequel before this title? I feel like i'm missing something 😅
But whatever, its good.. as typical as it is, the art is good

The first love in the imperial Capital is the prequel to this one, both have BEAUTIFUL art, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE can someone translate these :D Such a cute story so far.
Another site has up to 3 chapters and the art as well as the way he cares about her is just beautiful and perfect!!!

Users who are viewing this thread