Azumi - Vol. 28 Ch. 201 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
....I guess it's Musashi's victory then, judging by the last page. There's still some doubt raised up by whether she was aiming for the shoulder or the neck, but.... I don't think she would have played around like that. She could neither afford to, nor would try to disrespect Musashi like that.

Jet

I hope, that retard dies as soon as possible. We've waited for almost 30 chapters for this and that noisy brat dares to meddle in. Musashi doesn't seem to be at the same godly level as Nachi or Sakon, but the hype is real anyway.

Musashi is too good for fights to last. But he is a master of overthinking things too.

Dammit, Hyousuke cockblocked Musashi again! Well, he's gonna die anyway, like other men that trying to get close to Azumi.

Double-page supporter
It's Azumi's loss... But damn I wanted the fight to continue to the end... Hope we can see the two duel again the future

Aggregator gang
It's Azumi's loss. They were both confused but only Azumi is sure that she would've died while Musashi is overthinking the result. The real tragedy here is that Musashi will forever ponder about it.

Dex-chan lover
In this alt.history, it's probably him overthinking this duel that made Musashi retreat into a cave and write his swordmanship books.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!!!

Pretty much the obvious outcome. Azumi can’t beat Musashi because of historical reasons and Musashi beating Azumi would be a swift and anticlimactic end to this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread