Doku-Mushi

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea behind this manga. I am already forming theories from just the first chapter.
However after seeing that this is 6 volumes I am not sure if I can keep myself interested for so long.

These kind of "games" where only one person survives at the end (or maybe not) somehow always interest me. But really, that's an odd combination of people. Also, I'm already getting worried for that little girl.

Contributor
Yeeesh. In any story that demands to be taken seriously, I have a general dislike for perverted characters if that's all they really are. I'm hoping that's not going to be case here, but the guy already fits the "fat ugly bastard" stereotype.

Dex-chan lover
"an unemployed pedophile named Taichi, and a 9-year-old girl named Michika"
Gee, I wonder what could possibly happen here.

Come on, you must be a cannibalistic psychopath if you can't survive 7 days without eating your fellow humans...

The Anime Man brought me here and it is a train wreck but is still employable to read. But why is there only 2 volumes on here? I want to see what happend next

Fed-Kun's army
...Does someone knows where I can find the the next chapters? It's so over the top it's kinda funny!

Group Leader
my suggestion to fellow Joey’s followers, ask groups that usually works on horror manga like dangankou or JUM to continue this series
I personally gonna stay away from this manga for now because the scars in my mind from reading Dead Tube is stinging again

edit: I’ve just made a post on the wishlist thread
https://mangadex.org/thread/36705/19/#post_1653398
let’s just hope somebody picks this up

Users who are viewing this thread