5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Seven Goodbyes ④

G-P

Dex-chan lover
So I guess inside that little charm he got is the hint about which sister he actually met back then.

This bitch ugh!!!
I want the mc to leave all of them once so these bitches learns how to respect him who's doing soo much for them amd chase after him then... I really hate when in all harem the guy always acts like he doesn't feel shit even when someone literally fucking roast him in front of others...I think in mostly all harem mangas the mc guy always tries to act like jesus who doesn't feel shit??

Dex-chan lover
She's Itsuki, isn't she? There's no way she was there by coincidence

Fed-Kun's army
Itsuki's the highest possibility here. I think as for the reason why she can't take her hat off is because of her Ahoge or her idiot hair sticking out. But something's weird here. If she truly is Itsuki, shouldn't Fuutarou would be able to recognize her voice? Would a girl be able to change her voice just like that? But if we go in that theory, Ichika's probably be able to act out on it.

It's very likely Itsuki because she's the main girl (first introduced), a tsundere, is acquainted with his family, and knows about meeting him in the past, I bet the hat hides her ahoge. It could also be Ichika, because she's the supportive type or Miku because she's the best at pretending to be her sisters. Nino didn't recognize his younger self and Yotsuba was in the middle of training with the track and field team.

It's very likely Itsuki because she's the main girl (first introduced), a tsundere, is acquainted with his family, and knows about meeting him in the past, I bet the hat hides her ahoge. It could also be Ichika, because she's the supportive type or Miku because she's the best at pretending to be her sisters. Nino didn't recognize his younger self and Yotsuba was in the middle of training with the track and field team.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess, is that she is the mom. and the girl he met when young were all of them playing a prank by swapping. but the first one he encounters i think is the oldest or youngest.

Well Yotsuba is out, it could be and give Rena's reaction when Fuutarou was talking about the quintuplets I'm more inclined to believe it's either Miku or Itsuki (I'm more inclined to Itsuki since she knows about the photo and Kyoto etc), but hear me out lads, what if it's actually Nino? She also knows about the picture and tossed a towel at Fuutarou.

Dex-chan lover
@varezenem
It can't be Yotsuba, because she has an alibi (running with some sports club member).

@iliketoeatpineapples
They're identical quintuplets, so their voices will be identical as well, unless one of them had an accident, is a heavy smoker, or currently sick.

@ShionVaynex
Mom is dead, so it can't be her without some major handwaving and/or genre shift.

Dex-chan lover
You all forget that when she was walking with Itsuki, someone followed them, most likely "Rena".

its itsuki, hands down

and pls let MC figure it out, rather than him acting dense like every other harem MC (which I know wont happen T^T)

It's possibly Ichika who met with him since she's an actor, pulling off the look would not have been hard.
She's using the hat to keep a wig in place.
My theory is that he met with all of them on that day in the past just not at the same time.
However Ichika was the one who bought the charm thingys because if it was nino she'd remember it and mention it when she met with him near the cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread