2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for her ex. Barely gets to see his girlfriend and all she spends their time doing is talking about someone else.

Dex-chan lover
her bf seemed really stupid.....how does he come to the conclusion that she's a lesbian just because she talks about the person she's LIVING with? i used to talk about my roommates all the time, doesn't mean i'm in love with them???? i guess it's good they broke up because he didn't seem like the person for her anyways

(if her last thing she wants to do is get married, i'm afraid she won't be able to do that. since gay marriage isn't legal and all that in Japan)

Dex-chan lover
Well that was for the better, indeed... Marriage wasn't something she was dreaming for because of love, it was something on her list, I mean, she barely had tears for him and just a puppy face was enough to change her mood.
I bet the boyfriend got tired of waiting... It happens when you talk too much about yourself, like you're using the other person just to vent your problems, before she start loving her roommate, I think she needs to fix stuff about herself. ALSO the mangaka needs to fix A LOT of things about herself too, she's an adult after all!

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile chad boyfriend kun:
1. God of rain.
2. Preserved the girl and gave her push in the right direction in right time
69. One of us undercover

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if I should read the rest of this? Like these 2 are toxic as feck and both seem like bad partners for even bf/gf /gf/gf material :S

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka girl is a literal rugrat. She’s going to show up at Business Woman’s job in a Godzilla stroller.

Users who are viewing this thread