MangaDex v3 beta bugs

Group Leader
I thought there should maybe be a single place to report bugs while MangaDex v3 is still in beta.

I'll start:

Manga chapter listing table has visual bug on my screen width:

rOKg4ob.png

Also, the font is defaulting to Arial, which I personally don't like as much as the current site's font Ubuntu. Are those other fonts higher up in the list supposed to be loaded? I'm curious how Roboto/Segoe UI look.

kTF563X.png

Fed-Kun's army
On W10M Edge browser, the reader displays a "Object doesn't support property or method 'forEach'" message and images don't actually load.

eli

Group Leader
Seems most people are just posting feedback, including bugs, on the announcement thread:
http://beta.mangadex.org/thread/13442/mangadex-v3-is-coming/

I included some bugs at the end of my comment there.

Contributor
Switching the view mode from single page to double page often causes the controls to overlay in front of the image. I don't think this is intended behavior, the control area shouldn't be considered part of the view.

FgKc80P.png

Custom title
Staff
Developer
EzioAs posted:

On W10M Edge browser, the reader displays a "Object doesn't support property or method 'forEach'" message and images don't actually load.
It's been a while since I last tested the reader on Edge, I would've been shocked if it had worked properly

jasty posted:

Switching the view mode from single page to double page often causes the controls to overlay in front of the image. I don't think this is intended behavior, the control area shouldn't be considered part of the view.
A Chrome bug, already fixed and will be in the next update

Some display languages (Dutch, French, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (both), Russian, Spanish (both), Swedish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese) break the design on lower resolutions (e.g. 1366x768).

Fed-Kun's army
When I use the reverse direction on reader page, the tapping goes reversed too. I mean, instead of going to the next page, it goes to the previous page instead.
I'm using chrome btw.

Edit: the scroll speed using keyboard (when you press the up and down buttons) is also laggy, though I don't know if it's intended to be like that or not.

Fed-Kun's army
@Teasday

It's been a while since I last tested the reader on Edge, I would've been shocked if it had worked properly

That's on W10 Mobile (phone). On PC, it loads but double page view + fit width makes the control overlay the images

GxFATg2y_o.png

VIP
Another possible bug: I noticed that the chapter name part of chapter links don't get underlined when you hover over the link.

Mangadex_chapter_name_underlining.png

Edit: Also, you can get the URL for forum posts by clicking on the forum post date! Nice! However, right now, it doesn't work for posts that are not on page 1 of the thread. Clicking on the link for those posts just take you back to the top of the first page.

Dex-chan lover
Another bug:

At least on the series http://beta.mangadex.org/manga/22926/summertime-render the internal linking of chapter is out of order (the end of chapter 6 leads to chapter 1, which leads to chapter 3, then 4, 5, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10 and finally 11).

I will post this here . again, just in case

I have some weird issue, on the new reader i can't seem to navigate between chapters, the call seems to be made most of the time but the images don't change though the comments change.

That's in long strip mode.

Cheers.

Group Leader
Sanpaku eyes
Newest Chrome version
Chapter order is a total mess
https://ibb.co/nPVwZy

Custom title
Staff
Developer
siscon posted:

When I use the reverse direction on reader page, the tapping goes reversed too. I mean, instead of going to the next page, it goes to the previous page instead.
Working as intended. If your reading direction is right to left, then of course clicking on the left side turns the page forward.

Edit: Seems to be working now... That's weird.

When looking through my follows list-- specifically Manga>All-- I'm seemingly unable to change any of the follow options in the dropdown boxes next to each manga. If I try to change any, it just brings me back to the top of the page without doing anything else. To change the follow status, I have to go directly to the manga's overview/main page.

Users who are viewing this thread