29 to JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Duties and Assignments (Part Two)

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully a legal loli. ? No idea why the MC is so opposed to it.

Dex-chan lover
MC is so fucking beta. he liked her but because "she is not an adult" he pussied out. DUDE grow the fuck up, if you like someone u wait for them to grad and then sex them fucking idiot

Contributor
Don't like much these "politically correct" tropes, but well is part of the story, i'll see how it go but i already know where is heading. :)

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
When you're 29 you won't wait 3 years when there's literally millions of pussy out there. Not going a fucking pedophile don't equals turning beta.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Woah, did you even read the same manga I read. Yariba thinks she's a good kid and that's it. He never saw her as a potential partner; he's not even looking for a relationship to start with - this is something he has explained, and we can even see in the way he is ignoring Watarase's flustered attempts at signaling that she's free, in spite of clearly finding her attractive. There's a lot more to his decision than just the fact that she isn't an adult.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
OMG little sis in pigtails & uniform! and little sis after bath!! hauuuu?

Dex-chan lover
the MC is beta as fuck, the fuck yall talking about? here this young untouched pussy, even her FAMILY wants you to fuck her and you start by saying no LOL. GTFO fucking self cucking siscon beta bitch MC.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The internet should be age-restricted. Like alcohol.

@kronix
You sound like a hormone filled underage, all you think about are pussy and sex. Relationship have more things to consider than just that.
I quite like the MC actually, he is a man with priority (his sister) and discipline.

Dex-chan lover
@Franxx

Courtesy of Urban Dictionary:
A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.

@kronix
I'm not sure how old you are, but as a 24 years old I'm not even sure I'd date a high school girl... so at 29? Pretty sure I wouldn't even consider it.

He'll soon be in his thirties while she'll still be a teenager. So even if we consider the moral/legal questions a non-issue, he's a working adult and she's an immature high school girl, so they won't have the same understanding or priorities in life at all...

Edit: That being said it's a manga, so I guess I wouldn't mind if they end up together. Seeing the MC refuse at first shows he thinks with his head instead of his dick, so if they end up together when she gets a little bit older (18+ at least) and after they got to know each other well enough to break through the age gap, why not.

Group Leader
I don't know how it is in Japan, but here woman sometime married with man that can go to 20 years older than them. Sure, there's generation gap and many other thing as said in the manga. I kinda understand with the MC here, he has his own priority, that's why he never thought about dating a girl, especially if she is much more younger than him.

It's just not impossible to actually date a girl when she's still in high school and wait 'till you can marry her. Tho the road ahead will be hard for him.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao fucking garbage forced """""romance""""", as expected hack author that write oreshura, instant rate 1/10

Dex-chan lover
The clearly horrifying part is that she is so honest that there is no doubt that she actually want this and it is also likely that this is the first sellfish desire she ahs had given how her GP talked about her and as such it is something that is very unlikely that she is going to give away.

Users who are viewing this thread